Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October 2014 Goals

It will be similar from September, but different. I need to keep reminding myself about the one week cash diet. I will start this next week from October 4-10. Payday is on the 3rd - so i'll check in once I withdraw $200 from my check.

Financial
  • Track daily spending 
  • Do not use credit cards
  • TWO no spend days per week
  • Keep the weekly spending around $200/week 
  • Use cash for ONE week - budgeted $200
  • Pay $1200 to debt for the month of October
  • Put in $100 to the Christmas fund this month
Personal
  • Work out at least 3 days every week  
  • Read / Listen to a new book
  • Learn to cook something new this month





What are your goals this October?






8 comments:

  1. To be honest, I haven't really thought about goals for October! I have been seriously slacking in the budgeting and goal setting departments lately :( Good luck on your goals!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have been just keeping them consistent throughout the next couple of months until I hit all of them. I think overall my main goal is just to pay off everything ASAP =)

      Delete
  2. I haven't nailed down my goals for October, which is pretty bad since we are already 2 days in! I still need to do my budget...oops! Good luck this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For October, I just adjusted our travel budget since we will be going out of town next week. I dont really post my budget here - maybe I will in the near future. Right now I am just concentrating on hitting that debt payment every month

      Thanks for dropping by!! Good luck to you too =)

      Delete
  3. These are pretty good goals for the month. I'm with you on working out three times a week. I only work out once a week... wop wop wop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I have gone months sometimes working out! Boo hoo... but yes lets aim for a minimum of 3 days! It always feels so good after a good workout.

      Delete
  4. $1200 to debt is a great goal for October!

    ReplyDelete