These days, I have relied to go online to shop and look for the best deal possible. I have found multiple resources to get some bargains. It actually became a treasure hunt now. I found a site that listed a bunch of websites that were offering FREE stuff for your birthday and I have been signing up since this past summer. This week I have seen a trickle of coupons on my inbox.
Here are some tips, so you can reap the rewards throughout the year!
- Provide a separate mailbox when signing up for rewards. They can get overwhelming, so make sure you have a separate mailbox to access these emails. Some retailers have sent them weekly, monthly or worse every day (which I have not seen or noticed)
- Sign up for retailers that you know you'll be coming back to again and again. I wish chipotle had a rewards program, but make sure you sign up to places you will be purchasing things at least a couple of times to actually benefit from the emails that they constantly send you.
- Be organized - or at least try to be. Just like the first tip... these emails can and might get overwhelming, so just sign up to establishments you know you will visit often.
- Be mindful of the expiration date. You are already getting something for FREE so just be mindful when it expires because they aren't really liable to give it to you even if you throw a fit.
- These rewards programs doesn't stop on your birthday. Sometimes they have deals around the holidays or even random deals throughout the year.
I'll be reviewing a couple of deals that I got once I use them.
Do you have a favorite rewards program? Anything we all should be aware of? If so, do share with us on the comments below!