|Spiffy picture from a bbq I attended today|
Gosh.... Where did the time go? I cant believe its the last quarter of 2014 already! I will need to buckle down with my goals. I am also adding a couple of non-Monetary goals for the month of September
- Track daily spending - I track it using an excel spreadsheet where I have categories by the purchase date, Card/Cash, Category that it falls into the budget, Name of the place and the Amount.
- Keep the weekly spending around $200/week - I bumped it up from $150 since I couldn't keep to that amount and I just get frustrated.
- Use cash for ONE week - I am going to try this for a week. Withdraw $200 on a Saturday morning and leave all my debit cards at home. I'll post about this for the month.
- Allocate $1200 to debt for the month of September - A big chunk of this will be paid to the Personal Loan. I just want to be under $20k by the end of this month
- Do not use credit cards - Leaving them ALL at home starting today.
- At least ONE day of no spending per week - This will be easy during the work week
- Work out at least 3 days every week - I printed out the gym classes available for September and marked the ones I will be interested in going.
- Read / Finish a book - I have a couple of purchased unread books on my Kindle. Just a matter of picking and choosing which one to start today! (So NO Spend there!)
Any FUN goals you want to accomplish this September?