"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." - Oprah Winfrey
- Ice cold water on a sticky hot day!
- One hour phone calls just laughing about things
- Someone to talk to about random things in life
- Pleasant Bank tellers
- Skype calls with friends
- Getting a Good Morning / Good Night - Sweet dreams text
- Fireworks - I feel like it just brings everything together. We watched a show over the weekend with a fireworks show at the end and just looking it brightening up the dark sky just makes me sigh in awe. I could watch fireworks all night!
- The weather - We are currently having a heat wave and it just makes me appreciate more of the freezing winter nights. Summer nights are the best when you do not even need to bring a light sweater out.
- Tourist traps - Its amazing how LA is just in our backyard. I remember before driving up that we'll be so annoyed of the traffic, the people and pollution since the weather has been so unbearable - but once I saw everyone with their cameras, laughing, looking up and looking around... I feel so humbled that we only had to take an hour drive to get to the heart of where people probably traveled hundreds of miles for.
What are you grateful for today?