But, I'll put those all aside... below are the goals I have for July - somewhat similar to June since I am still trying to change my habits. I am limiting myself to CASH!!! We paid 50% of the resort in cash and will be paying the rest when we get there
- I am scared that it will throw off my momentum on this debt repayment
- The wedding was just completely unorganized for the guests
- We did not book anything until last week - and I am sure there are still a couple more things we need to spend on
- They STILL hasn't given me any itinerary on whats going on the wedding - I am a bridesmaid
- Keep a weekly spending budget of $150 while in the states and $200 on vacation
- Track my daily spending - I am still free to use my debit card or cash
- Do not use credit cards - I will be bringing them "just in case"
- Target debt payment amount this month will be $500
- Have at least ONE day of no spending per week - even while on vacation
How do you prep for a big vacation while paying off debt?