Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November 2014 Goals

I think I am going to take a break from aggressively paying towards debt this month. My dog will be having his surgery and I am not quite sure how much I will be spending on that - which, like I said, will be going towards a credit card. This month I am to just pay the minimum towards the credit cards and student loans. My personal loan will still be getting a 'max'-ish since I want to get rid of that ASAP.

Financial Goals

  • Budget $200 per week
  • Pay $1200 towards debt 
  • Pay off Car Insurance
  • Pay car registration fees
  • Get a 0% balance transfer for veterinarian fees

Personal Goals

  • Run 5k on Thanksgiving
  • Finish a book
  • Bake/Cook something new

2 comments:

  1. No point in overdoing the debt repayment just to go into more debt. Try and set some money aside for the vet to help soften the blow. Hope the surgery goes well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Morgaine - I hope it does too. I will keep you updated =)

      Delete